Pork steaks on the grill are a delightful dish that is sure to tantalize your taste buds and leave you craving more. These juicy and tender steaks are generously seasoned and perfectly seared to create a mouthwatering experience. Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion or simply enjoying a family dinner, grilled pork steaks are a recipe that will have everyone asking for seconds.
- Easy Grilled Pork Steaks: A Simple Recipe for Flavorful Results
- Ingredients: Pantry Staples for Deliciousness
- Grilling, Resting, and Serving Your Pork Steaks
- Angela’s Tips & Recipe Notes
- Storing & Reheating
- Grilled Pork Steaks: The Perfect Timing and Temperature
- More Tasty Pork Recipes
Easy Grilled Pork Steaks: A Simple Recipe for Flavorful Results
Even for beginner cooks, this recipe for grilled pork steaks is a breeze to master. You don’t need any fancy kitchen tools or complicated ingredients – just your trusty grill and a selection of seasonings. The simplicity of this recipe is what makes it so impressive, as it delivers incredible flavor without any unnecessary complexity.
These flavorful and juicy grilled pork steaks are an easy dinner that the whole family will love!
Ingredients: Pantry Staples for Deliciousness
The great news is that you probably already have all the ingredients you need for this recipe in your pantry. Just make sure to pick up some succulent pork steaks to complete the ensemble. Here’s what you’ll need:
- Salt: ½ tablespoon
- Paprika: ½ tablespoon
- Black Pepper: 1 teaspoon
- Garlic Powder: 1 teaspoon
- Onion Powder: 1 teaspoon
- Apple Cider Vinegar: 2 tablespoons
- Water: 2 tablespoons (to combine with the vinegar)
- Pork Steaks: 2 pounds (approximately 4 pork butt shoulder blade steaks)
For precise measurements and detailed instructions, refer to the recipe card below.
Grilling, Resting, and Serving Your Pork Steaks
Grilling pork steaks is a straightforward process that anyone can follow. All you need are a grill, grilling utensils, and a basting brush. This recipe is designed to serve four, making it perfect for a family dinner. If you want leftovers or need to serve more people, simply double the recipe.
Preheat & Season
- Preheat your grill to medium heat (350-400°F or 177-205°C). Combine the salt, paprika, black pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder in a bowl and set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix the apple cider vinegar and water. Brush the mixture over the pork steaks and generously season them with the seasoning blend. Flip the steaks and repeat on the other side.
Grill, Rest, and Serve
- Place the pork steaks on the grill and cook for 8-10 minutes. Flip them and grill for another 8-10 minutes on the opposite side. Continue flipping as needed until the steaks are perfectly caramelized and cooked to your desired level of doneness.
- Transfer the pork steaks to a plate or cutting board and cover them loosely with foil. Allow them to rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Pair your grilled pork steaks with roasted potatoes, sautéed asparagus, or roasted vegetables for a delicious and well-rounded meal. The possibilities are endless, and each bite is a testament to the incredible flavors that can be achieved with this simple recipe.
Angela’s Tips & Recipe Notes
- To ensure your pork steaks are safe to eat, the USDA recommends an internal temperature of 145°F (63°C). At this temperature, the steaks will be juicy and slightly pink in the middle. If you prefer your pork well-done, you can cook it up to 160°F (71°C).
- Keep in mind that your pork steaks will continue to cook after they are removed from the grill due to carryover cooking. It’s important to account for this when determining the level of doneness you desire.
- Resting your grilled pork steaks is crucial as it allows them to reabsorb their juices, resulting in tender and succulent meat.
Storing & Reheating
If you have any leftovers, refrigerate them in an airtight container and enjoy them within 3-4 days. To freeze the leftovers, place them in a heavy-duty freezer bag or an airtight container and store them for up to 3 months. Remember to thaw them in the fridge overnight before reheating to maintain their delicious flavors.
To reheat, preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Place the pork steaks in a baking dish with a few tablespoons of broth or water, cover with foil, and bake for 10-15 minutes or until heated through.
Grilled Pork Steaks: The Perfect Timing and Temperature
Grill your pork steaks over medium heat (350-400°F or 177-205°C) to ensure they cook evenly and retain their juicy tenderness. Avoid high heat, as it can dry out the steaks.
The cooking time for pork steaks is approximately 8-10 minutes per side. It’s essential to flip them periodically until they reach your desired level of doneness. The total grilling time will vary depending on how well-done you prefer your pork.
More Tasty Pork Recipes
If you’re looking for more mouthwatering pork recipes, here are some delicious options to explore:
- BBQ Baked Pork Spareribs
- Air Fryer Stuffed Pork Chops
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Pork Ribeye Roast
- Baked Pork Steaks
- Sweet & Sour Pork
For the complete recipe with detailed instructions and measurements, refer to the recipe card below. Enjoy!
This article was inspired by Rowdy Hog Smokin BBQ.