If you’re a fan of Outback Steakhouse’s delectable Three Cheese Steak Dip, then you’re in for a treat. We’ve got a copycat recipe that will make your taste buds dance with joy. This rich and creamy dip is packed with sautéed onions and peppers, and it features a trio of mouthwatering cheeses. Let’s dive in and discover how to recreate this flavor-packed appetizer in the comfort of your own kitchen.
- Unveiling the Layers of Flavor
- Outback’s Beloved Three Cheese Steak Dip Returns
- Loaded with Indulgent Goodness
- The Three Cheese Medley
- Tips for Creating Cheesy Perfection
- Easy Philly Cheese Steak Dip for Effortless Indulgence
- Outback Steakhouse Three Cheese Steak Dip: A Copycat Recipe Worth Trying
- Outback Steakhouse Introduces More Ways to Satisfy Your Steak Desires
- Embrace New Flavors with Outback’s Dip Trio
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Pairing Suggestions
- Recommended Equipment
- How to Make Outback Steakhouse Three Cheese Steak Dip
- Save to Pinterest!
- Follow Us on Social Media
- More Dip Recipes to Explore
Unveiling the Layers of Flavor
Creating this simple cheese steak dip involves three essential elements: vegetables, cheese, and steak. Let’s take a closer look at each one and uncover the secrets to making this dip truly extraordinary.
Vegetables: In our recipe, we start by sautéing diced yellow onions and bell peppers in butter until they reach a perfect level of softness. This step not only adds flavor but also creates a delightful texture. Remember to use a sharp knife for cutting the onions and remove the stem and seeds from the bell peppers before dicing them.
Cheese: The star of the show is Gouda cheese, recommended by Outback, along with Jack and Parmesan cheeses. However, if you’re missing any of these cheeses, don’t worry. There are plenty of substitutes that will still yield fantastic results.
Steak: While our recipe calls for sirloin steak, you can experiment with other cuts as well. The key is to thinly slice the beef and cut it into small pieces so that it blends seamlessly into the dip. Feel free to explore different cuts to suit your preferences.
Outback’s Beloved Three Cheese Steak Dip Returns
The Outback Steakhouse Three Cheese Steak Dip has become a fan favorite and a staple on their menu of beloved dishes. It’s no wonder they decided to bring it back—once you try it, you’ll understand why. The combination of flavors and the creamy texture make this dip simply irresistible. And now, you can enjoy it anytime in the comfort of your own home.
Loaded with Indulgent Goodness
A loaded cheese steak dip takes the basic ingredients—cheese and steak—and elevates them with additional flavorful elements. Our recipe follows suit, with extra kinds of cheese and sautéed vegetables that add richness and depth to the dip.
The Three Cheese Medley
Our recipe showcases three main types of cheese: Gouda, Jack, and Parmesan. Alongside these delicious cheeses, we incorporate cream cheese to create a delightful and dippable texture. Indulge in the cheesy goodness—it’s a three-cheese delight!
Tips for Creating Cheesy Perfection
To ensure your cheesesteak dip turns out flawlessly, here are some helpful tips:
Opt for an oven-safe baking dish that can double as a serving dish. This way, you won’t have to transfer the dip multiple times, preserving its presentation.
Take the time to sauté the vegetables until they are soft. Skipping this step could lead to crunchy vegetables, which wouldn’t provide the desired texture.
Cook the beef before adding it to the mix. The baking time in the oven might not be sufficient to fully cook the meat.
Easy Philly Cheese Steak Dip for Effortless Indulgence
With all the ingredients ready, you can prepare and bake this easy Philly cheese steak dip in just about 30 minutes. It’s a straightforward recipe that promises to deliver on both taste and convenience.
Outback Steakhouse Three Cheese Steak Dip: A Copycat Recipe Worth Trying
If you decide to embark on the flavorful journey of making our Outback Steakhouse Three Cheese Steak Dip Copycat recipe, we’d love to hear your thoughts. Share your experience in the comments below; we value your feedback and take the time to read each comment personally.
Outback Steakhouse Introduces More Ways to Satisfy Your Steak Desires
When you think of Outback Steakhouse, you likely envision your favorite menu item—whether it’s steak, chicken, ribs, or something else. But did you know that Outback offers more ways to enjoy steak, including this mouthwatering cheese steak dip?
Embrace New Flavors with Outback’s Dip Trio
Outback has recently introduced a dip trio featuring not only the Three Cheese Steak Dip but also the new Kickin’ Pimento Cheese Dip and the Bourbon Glazed Bone-In NY Strip. While these additions are undeniably delicious, the spotlight here is on the Three Cheese Steak Dip. When Outback creates a limited-time lineup, you know it’s something special. This three-cheese dip offers a creamy and flavorsome experience that perfectly complements your steak.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are a few commonly asked questions about making the Outback Steakhouse Three Cheese Steak Dip. We hope you find these answers helpful. If you have any additional questions, please don’t hesitate to ask in the comments.
Can I substitute American cheese for Gouda cheese?
Yes, you can use American cheese as a substitute for Gouda cheese. While the flavor may vary slightly, the results will still be delicious.
Can I use red pepper instead of green pepper?
Absolutely! Feel free to experiment with different types of bell peppers, such as yellow or orange, to add a unique twist. Just be sure to stick with bell peppers to maintain consistency in flavor.
What’s the best pan for baking the dip?
There are several oven-safe baking pans that work well for the Outback Steakhouse Three Cheese Steak Dip. Consider checking out some recommendations on Amazon to find the perfect fit.
While Outback Steakhouse serves their Three Cheese Steak Dip with tortilla chips, there are other fantastic options to explore. Try serving it with sliced baguette or toasted baguette for a different flavor and texture experience. Pretzels of any shape, from traditional twists to rods or sticks, add a delightful crunch to complement the warm cheese dip. For a healthier alternative, serve the dip with carrot and celery sticks or any other raw vegetables of your choice.
To ensure the best results, we recommend a few key pieces of equipment:
- Mini cast iron frying pan: The superior heat retention of cast iron enhances the flavor of your food.
- Electric mixer: While any electric mixer will do, our personal recommendation is this one.
- Frying pan
- Cutting board
- Sharp knife
How to Make Outback Steakhouse Three Cheese Steak Dip
Our copycat recipe for Outback Steakhouse Three Cheese Steak Dip combines sirloin steak, Gouda, Parmesan, and Jack cheeses, sautéed peppers and onions, and more. The end result is a creamy, cheesy dip that pairs perfectly with tortilla chips.
- 8 oz sirloin steak, thinly sliced
- 1 lb Gouda cheese, cubed
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup Jack cheese
- 2 tbsp butter, divided
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced
- 1 small green pepper, diced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Tortilla chips (for serving)
- Preheat your oven to 425°F (218°C).
- Dice the onions and peppers, then sauté them in a frying pan over medium heat with 1 tablespoon of butter until the onions become transparent. Set aside.
- Using an electric mixer or stand mixer, combine the cream cheese, sour cream, and garlic powder. Add the Gouda cheese and Parmesan cheese, and mix until well combined.
- Add the sautéed peppers and onions to the cheese mixture, and mix thoroughly. Transfer the mixture to an oven-safe baking pan, and set aside.
- In the same frying pan, brown the thinly sliced steak over medium heat using 1 tablespoon of butter. Remove from heat.
- Place the cooked steak on top of the cheese mixture, and sprinkle with the Jack cheese.
- Bake the dip uncovered for approximately 10 minutes, or until the cheese has melted.
- Serve with tortilla chips and enjoy!
Save to Pinterest!
For more mouthwatering recipes like this one, be sure to follow us on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
More Dip Recipes to Explore
If you’re in the mood for more delicious dips, check out our other recipes.