If you’re in the mood for a mouthwatering dish that combines the perfect balance of tanginess and sweetness, then look no further than these Grilled BBQ Pork Tenderloin Medallions. Whether you prefer using a cast iron pan or firing up the grill, this recipe is quick and easy to make.
How Long to Grill Pork Tenderloin
To achieve tender and succulent results, set your grill to a temperature of 350°F and cook the pork tenderloin for approximately 12 to 15 minutes.
The Irresistible Grilled BBQ Pork Tenderloin Marinade
Prepare a flavorful marinade using a combination of brown sugar, soy sauce, garlic powder, dry mustard powder, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder, ketchup, salt, and pepper. The marinade works its magic, infusing the meat with deliciousness.
I recently tried this recipe, just after Christmas, and served the medallions alongside creamy mashed potatoes and spinach. Since then, my family has been eagerly requesting them. However, as a food blogger, I’m constantly exploring new recipes in the kitchen, so I haven’t had a chance to make them again.
These Grilled Pork Tenderloin Medallions pair perfectly with creamy mashed potatoes and a side of leafy green vegetables. And if you’re looking for additional side dish inspiration, I’ve included some of my most popular recipes at the bottom of this post.
How to Grill BBQ Pork Tenderloin Medallions
- Slice the pork tenderloin into 1-inch thick medallions.
- Place the medallions in a container or a plastic zip lock bag and marinate them with the seasonings and spices for at least an hour.
- In a non-stick skillet, preferably a cast iron one, grill the medallions until they are lightly browned. Alternatively, you can grill them on an outdoor grill.
- Remove the medallions from the sauce (but save the sauce).
- Sear the medallions on each side until they are lightly browned.
- Add the sauce to a non-stick cast iron skillet and sauté until everything is well done.
- Serve the medallions over rice or mashed potatoes, accompanied by your favorite vegetable.
How to Slow Cook Pork Tenderloin
For an alternative cooking method, place the pork tenderloin into a slow cooker and let it cook in the sauce for 8 hours. Then, remove and slice the tenderloin before browning it on each side using the sauté setting of the slow cooker.
When it comes to cooking the best BBQ pork tenderloin, here are two essential tips: brown the meat after marinating it, and generously season both sides with salt and pepper prior to browning. By following these tips, you’ll create a masterpiece to delight your taste buds.
You simply have to try these delectable BBQ Pork Tenderloin Medallions for yourself. And if you’re following a keto diet, this recipe will surely please you.
Now, have you ever come across a restaurant that serves pork medallions like this? Even if you have, why spend over $20 dining out when you can make a generous portion of this dish for way less?
Here are a few side dish recipes that perfectly complement these “Pork Chops”:
- Salt & cracked pepper Asparagus
- Creamy cheese mashed potatoes
- Sauteed Red Cabbage
- Green beans with bacon and parmesan cheese
- Rosemary Garlic Roasted Mini Potatoes
Please note that you can also prepare these chops on the grill, but they may not be as juicy. Also, before serving, ensure that the internal temperature reaches 145°F to guarantee a safe and delicious meal.
★ Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating below! ★
Looking for other pork tenderloin recipes? Check out these delicious options:
- Creamy Mustard Pork Tenderloin
- Balsamic Rosemary Pork Tenderloin
For more mouthwatering recipes and culinary adventures, visit Rowdy Hog Smokin BBQ.