Are you searching for a delicious one-pot recipe that will satisfy your cravings? Look no further! We have reinvented the classic Corned Beef Hash to create a mouthwatering dish that can be enjoyed for breakfast or dinner. This recipe is not only affordable, but it also adds a unique twist to a traditional favorite.
The Best Canned Corned Beef Hash
Prepare to be amazed by our revamped version of the Best Canned Corned Beef Hash. Made with corned beef, potatoes, onions, and eggs, this dish is a breeze to make. In just a few minutes, you’ll have a hearty meal on your table that will leave you craving more.
Why We Love This Recipe
- It’s incredibly versatile. You can use leftover corned beef or opt for the convenience of canned corned beef.
- It won’t break the bank. This recipe is affordable without compromising on flavor.
- It’s perfect for any time of day. Whether you enjoy it for breakfast or dinner, this dish will hit the spot.
What to Pair with Corned Beef Hash
While Corned Beef Hash is commonly enjoyed as a morning meal, its flavors also pair exceptionally well with sautéed cabbage and Irish Brown Soda Bread for a satisfying dinner. Need something sweet to round out your meal? Indulge in a slice of chocolate pudding bundt cake or a few cookies.
Gather These Ingredients
To recreate this culinary masterpiece, you’ll need the following:
- Baby potatoes
- Olive oil
- White wine vinegar
- Soy sauce (tamari or coconut aminos can be used as alternatives)
- Canned corned beef (or leftover corned beef from a previous meal)
- Salt and pepper
- Fresh parsley
Putting It All Together
Follow these simple steps to create your own delectable Corned Beef Hash:
- Steam or boil the baby potatoes until tender. If desired, cut them into 1/2″ pieces, being careful not to overcook them.
- Heat olive oil in a large cast iron skillet. Sauté the onions until soft.
- Add garlic and cook until fragrant.
- Stir in paprika, ketchup, white wine vinegar, soy sauce, and hot sauce.
- Add the potatoes, salt, and pepper. Mix everything together and cook until heated through.
- Arrange small cubes of corned beef on top of the potato mixture. Gently press them into the mixture without fully mixing them in. Cook over medium heat.
- Using a spatula, flip sections of the mixture and continue cooking.
- Turn off the heat and create 4-5 wells in the mixture. Crack an egg into each well.
- Bake until the eggs are cooked and have a crispy top.
- Remove from the oven, sprinkle with finely chopped parsley, and serve hot.
- For an extra kick, serve with hot sauce and a side of sour cream.
Tips and Substitutions
For even more delectable flavors, consider the following tips and substitutions:
- Visit the deli counter and ask for thick slices of corned beef. Freeze them for future use, or use them as an alternative to canned corned beef.
- Canned corned beef hash may be high in sodium and saturated fat, but it can still be enjoyed as an occasional treat, especially during St. Patrick’s Day festivities.
- Feel free to use leftover corned beef instead of canned corned beef when making this dish.
The secret to the irresistible taste of Corned Beef Hash lies in the fusion of flavors as the potatoes, onions, and spices meld together.
Kickstart your day with a traditional Irish breakfast by pairing this hash with sausage, bacon, baked beans, mushrooms, and tomatoes. Alternatively, savor it for brunch or dinner – this dish is versatile enough for any time of day. Our family loves the flexibility of enjoying breakfast for dinner!
Indulge in the tantalizing flavors of our reinvented Corned Beef Hash. This affordable and easy-to-make dish will become a new favorite in your household. Don’t forget to sprinkle on a bit of chopped parsley and serve with hot sauce and a dollop of sour cream for the perfect finishing touch.
More Easy Main Dishes to Try
- Taco Casserole with Fritos
- Creamy Salsa Chicken Tenders
- Baked Cannelini Beans