Are you ready to take your steak game to the next level? Look no further than the Blackstone griddle. With its ability to deliver a perfect sear every time, cooking Blackstone steak is a breeze. The result? Tender, juicy steaks that are cooked to perfection. Get ready to tantalize your taste buds with this delectable dish.
- Unleash the Flavor: The Best Blackstone Steak Recipe
- The Blackstone Advantage: Perfect Steaks Every Time
- How to Cook Steaks on a Blackstone Griddle
- Expert Tips for Cooking Steaks on a Blackstone Griddle
- Elevate Your Steak Experience: Toppings and Sides
- Serving Suggestions
- More Steak Recipes to Explore
Unleash the Flavor: The Best Blackstone Steak Recipe
Grilled steak is always a crowd-pleaser, but when you cook it on a Blackstone griddle, magic happens. The crispy edges and juicy interior of the steaks will leave your family begging for more. One of the best things about using a Blackstone griddle is its large cooking space, allowing you to multitask and prepare multiple dishes simultaneously. Not to mention, the griddle’s ability to maintain the perfect heat throughout the cooking process. With just a few simple seasonings, your steaks will be bursting with flavor. Pair them with your favorite side dishes, and voila! You have a complete meal that will have everyone raving.
The Blackstone Advantage: Perfect Steaks Every Time
When it comes to cooking steaks, the Blackstone grill is a game-changer. Its consistent temperature control and versatility allow you to achieve optimal results, regardless of the thickness of your steaks. Say goodbye to expensive steak dinners at fancy restaurants, because now you can enjoy restaurant-quality steaks in the comfort of your own home.
How to Cook Steaks on a Blackstone Griddle
Now that you’re equipped with a Blackstone griddle and ready to take on the world of steak cooking, let’s dive into the step-by-step process:
Prepare the Griddle
Before you get started, preheat your Blackstone griddle grill over medium-high heat (approximately 450 degrees F). The key to a perfect sear is a hot griddle, so make sure it’s nice and toasty before cooking your steaks.
Season the Steaks
Ensure that your steaks are dry and at room temperature. Then, generously season them with Montreal steak seasoning (approximately ½ tablespoon per steak). This simple yet flavorful seasoning will enhance the taste of your steaks.
Oil the Griddle
To prevent the steaks from sticking, spread a thin layer of oil on the Blackstone flat-top grill using a paper towel. This will create a non-stick surface, allowing the steaks to cook evenly.
Cook the Steaks
Once the oil is hot, carefully place the steaks on the Blackstone grill, on top of the oil. Let them cook undisturbed for 2-3 minutes to achieve that perfect sear. Avoid moving them around too much to ensure a beautiful crust forms.
Flip the Steaks
Using tongs, gently lift and flip the steaks. If they stick to the grill, it means they need more time on that side. Be patient and wait until they release easily before flipping.
Transfer the steaks to a separate section of the grill and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes to sear the other side. This will ensure a consistent sear on both sides of the steaks.
Reduce the temperature of the Blackstone grill to medium heat to continue cooking the steaks to your desired level of doneness. For precise results, use an instant-read meat thermometer to check the internal temperature.
Butter It Up
As the steaks near their desired doneness, top each one with about ½ tablespoon of butter. Allow the butter to melt, adding a luscious richness to the meat.
Serve and Enjoy
Season your steaks with salt and pepper, then serve them warm. Get ready to indulge in a flavorful, melt-in-your-mouth experience.
Expert Tips for Cooking Steaks on a Blackstone Griddle
To truly master the art of cooking steaks on a Blackstone griddle, keep these tips in mind:
- Use any type of steaks: Whether it’s ribeye, New York strip, sirloin, flank steak, round steak, or filet, the Blackstone griddle works wonders with any cut of meat.
- Perfect the flip: If your steaks stick to the grill when you try to flip them, it means they need more cooking time on that side. Patience is key.
- Trust the meat thermometer: Instead of slicing into the steaks to check for doneness, rely on an instant-read meat thermometer for accurate results.
Elevate Your Steak Experience: Toppings and Sides
Steaks are versatile canvases for various toppings and side dishes. Here are some mouthwatering options to take your steak dinner to the next level:
- Caramelized Onions: Grilled onions are the perfect accompaniment to steaks, adding a touch of sweetness and depth of flavor.
- Sauteed Mushrooms: For mushroom lovers, sauteed mushrooms make a delectable topping that pairs beautifully with Blackstone steak.
- Butter and Garlic Sauce: Add a pat of butter to your steak and mix in some garlic for an explosion of flavor.
No steak dinner is complete without some delightful sides. Consider these options to complement your Blackstone steak:
- Blackstone Zucchini and Squash
- Grilled Asparagus in Foil
- Blackstone Potatoes Recipe
- Baked Potatoes on the Grill
- More Side Dishes for Steaks
Cooking Blackstone steak is a culinary adventure that promises incredible flavor and succulent results. With the right techniques and the Blackstone griddle as your trusty companion, you’ll achieve steak perfection every time. So, fire up your griddle, season those steaks, and get ready to impress your family and friends with a memorable feast. For more mouthwatering recipes and inspiration, visit Rowdy Hog Smokin BBQ.
More Steak Recipes to Explore
If you’re a steak enthusiast like us, here are some additional steak recipes that you must try:
- Grilled Bacon Wrapped Filet Mignon Recipe
- Italian Dressing Steak Marinade Recipe
- Blackstone Steak and Mushrooms Recipe
- Copycat Texas Roadhouse Steak Recipe
- Blackstone Garlic Butter Steak Bites
- Air Fryer Steak Recipe